Postcode: BA5 1FR
Sale Type: Let
This is a lovely new house, beautifully decorated and spread over 3 floors offering contemporary accommodation. The views across fields to the rear are fabulous and country walks are easily accessible from the lane which runs down the side of the house to nearby villages.
Great location for Wells, Glastonbury and Street.
There is plenty of storage and Infinity broadband is available.
One well-behaved dog and/or cat permitted.
Lease for 12 months.
Rent: £1250 pcm plus bills and tenant fees
Deposit: £1500 pcm
EPC Rating B
Council Tax Band D
In accordance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008, the information provided by Lodestone in these property details are to the best of their knowledge and are as accurate as possible.
- Lovely, new modern terraced house with 3 floors and stunning rear views
- Contemporary kitchen with hob/oven/built-in microwave/fridge freezer and dishwasher. TV point on the wall
- Dining and lounge area within the kitchen with doors out to the patio and garden
- Office/additional reception
- Easy to maintain garden with patio and sun for most of the day
- Utility room with lots more storage. Washing machine provided and space for dryer
- Downstairs toilet
- Porch with cupboard
- First floor lounge with panoramic windows and doors looking over over open countryside to the distance
- Huge master bedroom on the top floor of the house with en suite and storage
- 2 further double bedrooms with wardrobes
- Single bedroom/office
- A small room in the eaves which either provides masses of storage or a child's 'hideaway' room
- Outside there are 2 parking spaces plus visitor parking
- Available Now
- 12 Month Tenancy