Postcode: BA4 6HD
Sale Type: Let
Little Acre is a great family house, designed with real flair, providing wonderful space for modern-day living tucked away in this lovely active village. There are lots of local walks and the well-known pub, The Three Horseshoes, is about a 5-minute stroll.
Downstairs is a well-equipped large kitchen/diner with ample space for a large table. This leads on to further downstairs accommodation: a well-proportioned sitting room with a log burner which looks out on to the garden; an office/studio/6th bedroom (south facing); a bathroom with bath and shower; 2 double bedrooms with fitted cupboards. Further down the corridor is an annex which contains a kitchen, sitting area and a double bedroom with shower en suite. This would be perfect for either a teenager or elderly relatives. In addition, there is a utility/boot room which leads out to the back garden.
Upstairs are 2 further large double bedrooms, one of which has an en suite bathroom, both of which look over open countryside.
Outside the garden is about half an acre; plenty of parking space; a storage area for logs and garden equipment plus a greenhouse.
Little Acre has solar panels which significantly reduces the running costs.
It is available from September for a 12-month lease and comes beautifully furnished.
Batcombe is well located for All Hallows School, Hazlegrove and all the schools in Bruton which is less than a 10-minute drive. There is a good local Primary School in Upton Noble, a nearby village.
- A lovely family house which has been extended and refurbished to provide contemporary accommodation
- Quiet position in this popular village
- Large south-facing kitchen/diner with bi-folding doors opening out onto a terrace
- Spacious, well-proportioned sitting room with log burner looking out on to the garden
- 5 bedrooms all of which are doubles
- Good sized office/studio on the ground floor (or a 6th bedroom)
- Annex with kitchen and sitting area plus a double bedroom with shower en suite - perfect for teenagers or elderly relatives
- Available September
- Well-behaved pets considered
- 12-month let
Other properties that might interest you
*Home & Annexe – Available from Early June*£3,500 pcmLower Coxbridge House is a light, spacious eco home located in a private and rural setting. Available from early June for short or long term rental. The entrance hall has a h...
*Barn Conversion with Stunning Views – Available from 1st May 2021*£3,250 pcmDragon Barn is a stunning 5 bed barn conversion with exceptionally generous accommodation set in a very pretty and peaceful location near Wells. The Property One of four ve...
* New Long Term Rental Close to Wells*£1,250 pcm** Available early April ** This is a lovely 3 – 4 bedroom house, beautifully decorated and spread over 3 floors offering contemporary accommodation and situated less th...