Postcode: TA11 7DU
Sale Type: Let
Property SummaryThis barn conversion sits in the heart of Babcary in a no through road and just a short stroll from the very popular Red Lion Pub.
Excellent position for schools in the area and not far from transport links to London and the south west.
Church Farm Stables is available for a 12-month tenancy, is not furnished and is available from the beginning of September.
Tenancy Fees apply
Rent: £2000 pcm
Deposit: £2250 pcm
- Lovely barn conversion in the popular village of Babcary
- Large, open, galleried hall and landing
- Huge kitchen/diner/lounge area with vaulted ceiling and windows/doors on 2 sides
- 4 large bedrooms, 3 en suite. Two of the bedrooms are on the ground floor
- Large family bathroom on the ground floor
- Air sourced heat pump and solar panels
- Patio area which is partially covered and perfect for entertaining
- Office/TV room off the kitchen
- Small garden with large pond
- Gravel drive with plenty of parking