- Wonderful new house designed for contemporary living
- Quiet rural spot yet just 5 minutes from Street with lovely views to the front over fields
- Fantastic kitchen/diner/lounge with vaulted ceiling and bi-folding doors and a walk-in larder
- Integral fridge/freezer and dishwasher in the kitchen
- Good-sized utility room with a downstairs shower room
- Main reception with log burner
- Office/second reception/5th bedroom
- 4 double bedrooms with lots of built-in storage; the master has an en suite shower
- Ground-sourced heat pump making it a very efficient house to run
- Well-behaved pet considered
- 12-month lease
This beautifully designed house has just been constructed and the landscaping is almost complete. Tucked down a quiet country lane it is only a 3-minute drive to Millfield Senior School and 5 minutes from Street with it’s schools, college, shops etc. It benefits from rural views to the front and it has a spacious garden to the rear with patios.
The utility room and downstairs shower room are accessed via a side door and then you walk into the incredible kitchen/diner and lounge area. Not only does the kitchen have all the modern conveniences but it also offers a walk-in larder. Bi-folding doors from lead out on to the patio and garden.
The lounge has good proportions with a log burner and lovely rural views to the front of the house. The other ground floor room can either be used as a second reception, a large office or 5th bedroom.
Upstairs on the large, very light landing where there is plenty of storage, including an airing cupboard, there are 4 double bedrooms. Most have built-in storage and the master has a fabulous en suite shower. There is also a good-sized family bathroom. Newly carpeted throughout.
EPC to follow