- Goldsborough Farmhouse situated in lovely countryside between the villages of Stoke St Michael and Leigh on Mendip
- Ideal family house with original features including flags, shutters, wooden floors and amazing views
- Very quiet position surrounded by farmland
- Large secluded garden to the side and rear
- Oil fired CH and log burners throughout
- 6 bedrooms (2 en suite) and huge family bathroom
- Utility/boot room
- 3 Receptions, south-facing conservatory and kitchen/diner
- Pets considered
This lovely sprawling farmhouse approached by a tree-lined drive is positioned between the villages of Stoke St Michael and Leigh on Mendip. There is a small community around the courtyard, once the farmyard: the farmhouse is the main building and retains its privacy. Outside there is a paved patio leading onto the large secluded garden. This house is light wherever you are in it.
The traditional farmhouse kitchen/diner is spacious and adjacent is a room which can be used either as an office or pantry. In addition to the 2 reception rooms, there is a conservatory with wooden floor. The main sitting room is triple aspect. One of the main features of the house is the large master bedroom which is dual aspect and doors out on to a balcony with views over the fields.
External storage available for bikes etc.
This house is in a great location which has easy access to Bruton, Frome, Glastonbury and Castle Cary. Babington is just a couple of minutes down the road.
In accordance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008. The information provided by Lodestone in these property details are to the best of their knowledge and are as accurate as possible.