We do our very best to find the perfect tenants for our landlords and most of them return to us once their tenants have left.
In the world of rentals, there is always new legislation in the pipeline, so we have to stay on our toes in order to ensure that we are offering a compliant and reliable advice. We prefer to take on fewer, good quality properties so that we can provide a personal ‘tenant-find service’. Providing fewer rental services means that what we do, we do well. We call or email our Landlords every week to give an update on the progress of renting their property. We do not offer a management service but we work closely with partners who do.
An exciting new initiative for 2020 is that we are entering the short-term rental market. We know that there is already a demand to rent properties for less than 6 months and we believe that will grow. So Lodestone wants to be ahead of the game and satisfy the demand which we know is there.
Tenant Find Service
Our Tenant Find Service at Lodestone is ideal for landlords who
live locally and are happy to manage their property once a
suitable tenant has been sourced and referenced.
Tenant Find (6 months and longer) – 80% of the first month’s rent plus VAT
Tenant Find (3 to 5 months) – £600 including VAT
Tenant Find (less that 3 months) please contact us for details about charges
- An expert valuation of your property’s monthly rental value.
- Proactive search for a suitable tenant, including advertising on our website, Rightmove & OnTheMarket and targeted Social Media marketing.
- Accompanied viewings by knowledgeable Lodestone staff.
- Regular feedback on all viewings.
- Second viewing allowing you to meet the tenant before proceeding.
- Negotiation of rental and terms.
- Right to rent compliance on all tenants.
- A comprehensive reference check on tenants.
- Preparation of Tenancy Agreement which can be tailored to your property.
- Collection of deposit & fi rst month’s rent on your behalf.
- Deposit protected in a government-backed deposit protection scheme (DPS).
- Compliance with the most recent legislation.
- Tenants provided with a ‘How to Rent’ booklet.
- We can recommend local Property Management companies if you would like a managed service.
Inventory – £180 (incl. VAT)
We strongly recommend you have an inventory which can be used as evidence
in case there are any disputes at the end of the tenancy. We work with a specialist
company and would be happy to book this in for you at the above cost.
Professional Photos – £70
Photos really sell a house and in order to get the best possible rent for you, and
the best quality tenants, we strongly recommend you get professional property
photos. Our photographer charges a special rate of £70 for 6 photos who will
invoice you directly.
Tenancy Renewal – £72 (incl. VAT)
“We instructed Lodestone on a personal recommendation and were very impressed. Sue was very easy to contact and always came back very quickly. They were very proactive and we had tenants agreed within 72 hours and moved in 15 days from posting the advert on Rightmove. We received a very professional, personal service and will definitely use Lodestone again in the future.”BM, Baltonsborough